Monday, January 31, 2011

Broadway Nails Nail Dress

Howdy!

I have something extra special for you today! After trolling every Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid, Target, and Walgreens in town, I finally found the new Broadway Nails Nail Dress Stick-On Wraps! Phew, that was a mouthful.

Katy Perry had a minx manicure a few months ago (maybe even a year ago?) that made me nuts. Here's that one: squeeeee! These new Broadway stickers are about as close as you can get in the comfort of your own home, PLUS they were on sale for $2.50!!!

So far, I have had them on for three days, and it's doing okay. I did a bad job applying them and had some ridges and folds. The pattern mostly hides them, but they're showing more wear than I would like at the tips. I took the pictures on the second day of wear, so they are pretty fresh. You can see some tip wear on my index finger, though. I did add a layer of Seche Vite, which you can see on my middle finger's cuticle. Sorry, I was sloppy.

All-in-all, the look you get for $2.50 is worth it. I have never had this many comments about my nails EVER. As for the Sally Hansen VitaSurge Cuticle Gel pictured, I've been using it to try to get my hands to look less disgusting. I actually think it's working! We'll see over the coming days/weeks.

I started back to work today after the winter break, and so far so good. I'm TA'ing for two classes, one in the morning and one at night. Same teachers as last semester, so I know what to expect. In other news, I am now obsessed with LaLaLoopsy dolls. So much cuter than Blythes! Did I just say that? I think I'm just trying to make myself believe it since LaLaLoopsy dolls are like $20 and Blythes are like $98731482730481623087.

Thanks for reading! I hope you're having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Tell me about that cuticle gel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I love these. I've been carrying around a coupon for the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects kind. Seriously, I want the neutral with black lace so bad! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVW0fyaxPU Now you've just "upped" my quest to find them again! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think MINX nail designs is brilliant, it is shiny and doesn't need drying time, just apply to your nails and shape it to fit your nails in enough, it can make your nails beautiful for a long time. Very good. like it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!