Friday, January 21, 2011

American Apparel - Office


Hello!

Today I have American Apparel - Office for you. It's a lovely mint green color that I used to hate! I don't know why, but the first time I wore this I thought it was terrible on me. This time, I don't want to take it off! It definitely took three good coats- it was still streaky and thin at two. I'm on day 3 of wear today and I have no chips. It still looks really fresh.

The second picture is up against my parents' house, which is the same general tone as Office, but darker. I just thought it was cool!

Today's been funny- everyone's coming out of the woodwork to ask me about nail polish! I love it so much! I love being my friends' go-to person for polish questions/advice. Makes me feel special.

Anyway, thanks for visiting! If you like the blog, please click the "Follow" button in the right panel! It just takes a second, and it makes me feel cool!

Also, for some reason I can't figure out how to "reply" to comments. So, please don't think I'm ignoring you! I'm just dumb! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!