Sunday, January 30, 2011

China Glaze - Hey Sailor

So yes, I bought this polish based on the name. Come on! It sounds so pin-up-y and fun! And it is. It's a pretty classic red creme. Red. That's the best way to describe it. Standard, gold ol' red. And I love it! It works with my skin tone. It doesn't lean too orange or too blue. It's perfect.

China Glaze just released their "Anchors Away" collection, which has a lot of fun colors in a wide range. To be honest, the name pisses me off because shouldn't it be "Anchors Aweigh?" Whatever.

I bought two other colors from the collection, Pelican Gray and Lighthouse, so look for swatches of those soon!

In other news, last night was my 15-year 8th grade reunion. I went to a very small Catholic school, so all 20 of us were pretty close. Last night there were just six of us, but it was so fun! I took some shots of my friend Julie's nail polish, so I'll share that with you in my next post. They were awesome!!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to click the little Follow button in the info area, because it makes me get all excited and dance around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!