Thursday, January 27, 2011

2-in-1 Gold Blinginess

Hello, friends!

Here is a case of a manicure I'm pretty unsure about. It was inspired by my friend Kate, who sent me a message asking for a good sparkly gold polish! I gave her some recommendations, and added that my favorite shimmery gold is OPI - Bling Dynasty. Just talking about it made me want to wear it, so I slapped some on and was happy.

Then, for some reason, I decided that wasn't enough. So I added a coat of Sally Girl - Chunky Gold Glitter (at least I think that's what it's called- it's one of the minis from Sally Beauty). And I don't know how I feel! I have the dark, old gold of BD and then the shiny, yellowish gold of CGG. Doesn't quite go together! I kind of like the weird juxtaposition, though. It works in a weird way, but I probably wouldn't wear it again!

I felt the need to get both bottles in the picture. Here's one in natural light and one in artificial.

In face explosion news, I am back to normal!!! Well, almost. My face is still really dry, but the puffiness and redness and flakiness are finally gone. Phew.

Thanks for reading and following!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!