Wednesday, January 5, 2011

American Apparel - Factory Grey


Hello, gorgeous! Yes, I'm talking to you! You.

Today I am wearing American Apparel - Factory Grey. I think this is one of their original colors. They have added a few collections since then. This is a purple-based medium grey. In some lights, it actually looks purple. If you're looking for a true grey, this probably isn't it. And by the way, this is the third day of wear. Thus, the cuticule area looks a little ragged, but there's hardly any tip wear! This is two coats of polish, and one coat of Seche Vite on top. I always use Orly Bonder as a base coat.

I received this polish as a gift from my boyfriend's sister. She knows me too well!

I know my pictures are kinda sucky, but I think I'll get better with practice. At least, I mean, I sure hope I do!

On a personal note, I joined a gym for the first time in my life (I'm 28) in mid-December. I've been going six days a week, and finally yesterday my body was screaming at me to SLOW DOWN. So I'm taking today off. I keep getting scared that if I don't go every single day, I'll fall off the wagon and it'll be hard to pick up the momentum again. I'm not really trying to lose weight, but I want to improve my cardiovascular health. I had a wake-up call when I climbed two flights of stairs and could hardly breathe! Sad but true. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!