Monday, February 21, 2011

Ulta - Pinata Yada Yada

Happy Monday! If you have off for Presidents Day, good for you! I had to work this morning. I'm not sure why the school doesn't close for this holiday, but whatever! I'm done, and I had a really long workout at the gym, so I'm feeling good.

Here's something to brighten your day! The weather is really gross here in Baltimore. Overcast and raw, but luckily not too cold. Anyway, I picked up this polish recently as I heard it's basically a dead-on dupe for Deborah Lippmann - Happy Birthday, which is an $18.00 polish. This one was around $5.00- I forget the exact amount.

Ulta - Pinata Yada Yada is awesome! Two coats are shown here, and I love the look. I see yellow, silver, red, green, blue, and purpley-pink glitter. The base is clear. Here, I used it to jazz up my Yellow Kitty manicure that I showed you last time. You can't wear this polish and be in a bad mood- it's impossible. It's like a party on my nails! Haha, corny but true. Seriously, click on the picture to make it bigger and check out the bling.

This is the closest dupe I've seen for Happy Birthday. I have Milani - Gems, but the old version from before they added purpley-pink, so I can't speak to that. Even just looking at the bottle for Pinata Yada Yada makes me happy! Plus the name reminds me of Seinfeld.

Thanks for reading, and please click the "Follow" button if you love me, or if you like me, or even if you don't like me at all! Haha, have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I just picked this up today! Im following you, follow me at toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!