Thursday, February 10, 2011

China Glaze - Lighthouse

Hello!!!

Here is another polish from China Glaze's "Anchors Away" collection. Yes, that name still bothers me. Should be "Aweigh," but whatever! I showed you Hey Sailor a few entries ago, and I have one more polish from the collection to show soon.

This is sparkley yellow awesomeness. I see teeny tiny pieces of greenish and orangeish glitter when the light hits this one. I really love it! I did three coats, and it's still slightly sheer. Definite VNL. But I'm really feeling the sheers lately, as you might be able to tell.

I'm super tired, and I don't have much to say! I'll have two Valentine's Day manicures to share soon! One tomorrow, and one Saturday or Sunday. I think the holiday is pretty weird, but I love the colors and the hearts and the love!

Thanks for reading! Please follow/comment/whatever! Do you have plans for Valentine's Day? Share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!