Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OPI - Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?

Hello everyone!

Today I have one of the polishes from OPI's new Texas-inspired Spring line. The collection has six polishes with finishes like this one, which they're calling "sorbet" but I call "sheer jelly." There are other polishes from the collection with different finishes, but I haven't seen them. I'm only really interested in the jellies!

So Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? is an orange jelly! And I actually love it! I usually hate orange- it's my least favorite color, I think. But I walked into Ulta and the collection was staring me in the face, and I immediately gravitated toward this orange! It's just that special.

Jelly is my favorite nail polish finish, for sure. It looks sort of sheer and squishy. You'll definitely have VNL after three coats, which is shown here. I included the flash picture to show the truly sheer nature of the polish.

I can't wait to get some more from this collection. I definitely want Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em. Looks like a bright pink jelly- perfect! I'm still waiting to see swatches of the rest of the collection online.

I have to go hurry and eat a very early dinner before work tonight. Thanks for reading, and please "follow" if you like what you see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!