Friday, February 11, 2011

OPI - Let Me Entertain You

Hello again!

As promised, this is one of two Valentine's Day-themed manicures I'll share with you! This one is also a great everyday polish, and I think can safely be worn year-round! Let Me Entertain You is from OPI's Burlesque holiday collection. Everyone went all goo-goo eyed at the glitter half of the collection (myself included- I bought three), but the shimmer half is just as special!

LMEY is a fuchsia pink with beautiful tiny glitter throughout, giving a glass-flecked or shimmer effect. Sometimes the glimmer flashes light pink, and sometimes gold. There is a lot of depth to this color! I think it would be a perfect V-Day manicure if you're not looking to go over the top. I'm considering this my pre-Valentine's Day look. Tomorrow I'll do something more cutesy, and I'll probably post it on Sunday.

So how do you feel about Valentine's Day? Some people wish it didn't exist, but I do enjoy the sentiment of the day. Love and hearts and hugs and kisses and flowers and candy and all that crap. I guess I'm a girly girl at heart! It's fun. And there's nothing better than scooping up some V-Day goodies on clearance the day after.

Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh. Love this one! Perfect pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!!!!!! great minds think alike!!!! i kid you now, i JUST did my nails and toes this color for valentines day last night!!! lol!!!!!!! you are right, totally the perfect valentines day color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!