Saturday, February 26, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Glaze - Broken Hearted

YESSSSSSS!!!
Okay, as I mentioned in my last entry, I finally caved and just ordered some China Glaze Crackle Glaze polishes in the mail. I ordered the pink (Broken Hearted), the gray (Cracked Concrete), and the black (can't remember the name). I got them from Amazon from two different sellers, and I received the pink and gray in the mail today! I was SO excited! I've been calling my local beauty supply stores everyday asking if they got them in yet, so finally I got tired of waiting when they said they'd have them "sometime in March." Boo for waiting!

So here is my first choice of manicure! This is Broken Hearted layered over OPI - Funky Dunkey from the Shrek collection. Pink and purple are one of my very favorite color combinations, so this was a no-brainer. I tried thicker layers (ring finger) and very thin (pinkie) for mixed results. And, in my humble opinion, they all look cool! I'm loving it.

All of these pictures show two coats of Funky Dunkey (dried COMPLETELY before applying crackle), one coat of Broken Hearted, and one coat of Seche Vite. Without the Vite, the crackle has a matte finish.

What do you think? Will you get any of the Crackle Glaze polishes? I can't wait to try the gray over yellow! That's my second favorite color combo.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for reading, and please click the "Follow" button if you like my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!