Wednesday, February 16, 2011

China Glaze - Pelican Gray

Hello there!

Here's the third and last polish I have to share from the China Glaze - Anchors Away collection! I already shared Hey Sailor and Lighthouse. This is Pelican Gray, a really perfect light gray. I have been looking for this exact color for so long, but everything I find is always too purple or too brown. So this is perfect.

However, I think I would rather wait until spring to wear this again. Everything's been so gray here weather-wise, that my nails are just bringing me down! They feel very blah, while I think they'd be awesome in the spring, when things are warming up and flowers are blooming. A nice contrast! I'm going to add a glittery top coat after I finish typing this, to jazz it up. Probably Wet & Wild - Party of Five Glitters. If it looks decent, I'll be sure to snap some pictures to share!

Somehow I got some little black speckles on my nails, which you can see if you enlarge the pictures. I guess they must be tiny air bubbles, as I didn't take a whole lot of time between the second and third coats. Sorry about that!


THANK YOU to all of my followers and commenters!!! For some reason, I still can't figure out how to reply to comments. I've been posting separate comments, and I guess I'll keep doing that for now. So don't feel offended if I don't reply to your comment! Comments make me very happy! :)

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!