Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OPI - Jade is the New Black

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday night! I figured I'd squeeze a new post in before Teen Mom 2. Yes, I watch that crap. Sad, but true!

So this is OPI - Jade is the New Black. It's from the Hong Kong collection, which is still displayed in my Ulta. I think the collection is from Spring 2010. I have two polishes from it- this one and Bling Dynasty, which I have shown here before.
I love this polish. To be honest though, I rarely buy a polish and then don't like it. I know what colors I like, and I know what colors I already have. I try to only buy unique polishes. This is definitely one! Jade is the New Black is a blue-leaning green creme. I have a few green cremes, and I have a few dusty blue cremes, but nothing is even close to this one. And although it's not a particularly bright polish, it didn't bring my spirits down the way other dark polishes have been lately! It's great, and I think both cool and warm skin tones can pull this off.

While I was taking pictures, I realized my cardigan is almost the same color as my polish! It's in the same color family, but the sweater is a bit brighter. So, of course, I had to include it in one picture.

Thank you SO MUCH to all of my new followers! I have been so happy today! Please, if you're reading regularly, just click the little "Follow" button. It just takes a second and it lets me know you're reading!



Hopefully you're having a good week! Halfway to the weekend...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!