Friday, April 1, 2011

Chanel - Khaki Rose

Hello!!! Long time no see, right? Sorry about that! I started my new job, and it is very exhausting! I'm on my feet all day using muscles I never even knew I had. I only changed my polish once all week! I usually do my nails about three or four times. Plus, the weather was awful all week. Overcast, rain showers, even snow flurries one night! I like to take pictures of my nails when the sun is out, for a more accurate color.

So this is actually the manicure I wore for my second interview, Chanel - Khaki Rose! It's a really nice neutral. It seems very inconspicuous, but it actually always attracts attention. People always ask what color it is, if it's brown or taupe or pink or what! And it's hard to describe. I always say it's a pinky light brown. I do love the color.

What I don't love, though, is the wear. This manicure only lasted a day before it started chipping at the tips. I even wrapped the tips of my nails, which is a technique where you paint the edges of the tips to, hopefully, extend the wear. It usually works, but it didn't with Khaki Rose. I have two Chanel polishes and, honestly, I don't think I would buy another unless it was some AMAZING color with no close dupes. I just don't feel good about paying so much money for a polish and only getting a day of wear out of it. Oh, well.

Do you own any Chanel polishes? What do you think about them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!