Sunday, April 3, 2011

Zoya - Faye

Hi! Happy Sunday! Today I have a polish from Zoya's new Sunshine collection. I picked up a few Zoyas during their March promotion, in which their two new collections were BOGO. To be completely honest, I don't like most of the ones I got! They are great polishes, but I don't know what I was thinking- most of them clash with my skin tone or look exactly like polishes I already have.
But, my stupidity is your gain, because it inspired me to have a blogsale soon!
Anyway, that was a tangent and a half. Let's talk about Faye, one of the polishes I think I'll keep! Faye is definitely the most unique polish in the Sunshine collection. It's really difficult to describe. Purplish goldish mauvish sparkly awesomeness? I don't even know. See for yourself in the pictures!

Probably sometime this week or next weekend, I'll be posting a bunch of polishes for sale. I just need to de-stash a little bit. I'll have polishes from Zoya, American Apparel, Revlon, Milani, Sally Hansen, China Glaze, and more. I have about 20 set aside at the moment, but I hope to find some more I'm willing to part with!

Sorry my hands look dry as heck. My new job is such that I end up washing my hands about twenty times a day, so they are very VERY dry. Does anyone have a good hand cream for super dry skin they can recommend? I'd be very interested! I haven't found the right trick yet. Please let me know!

Have a great week, and thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I can't wait for your blogsale because I wanted to pick up some zoyas and didnt :/ Email me and maybe we can do a swap! toesthattwinkleblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Faye as well! Love the color, I also layered it over Kieko and it looked really pretty =) I'm looking for a good hand/cuticle cream too! I read H2O hand and nail cream was good, but I'm still looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss... give me your polishesss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!