Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kitty, Kitty - Update, Day 5

Hello readers! I'm just popping in to update you all on my Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. Phew, that's a mouthful. That's what she said. Anyway... here's a picture of Kitty, Kitty indoors, with flash.
 I'm on day 5 and I just took this picture to show you how these puppies (kitties?) are wearing. I have zero chips, zero peeling, but a small amount of tip wear on my middle and ring fingers. You can see where my nails are growing, and that is especially obvious on my ring finger because I messed up and applied it too high. But all-in-all, I'm impressed! I wash my hands a lot at work because I work in a surgical environment, so I'm becoming used to having chipped polish. Not since I put these on, though!

I'm not even tired of the design yet, and I'm still getting compliments on my nails. Even if these start chipping terribly tomorrow, I will definitely buy more. It's nice to find a product that actually lasts, and in cool designs that I like! These will be great for the work week. I'll keep you posted as the days progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!