Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kitty, Kitty - Update: Day 7

Happy Thursday! I am VERY happy, because I have the day off tomorrow. I'm looking forward to relaxing.
 Here's what may be my final update on Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. They're still holding up like champs! I had some tip wear, as you can see in my Day 5 entry, so I decided to clip the ends of my nails with nail clippers, because I was afraid a file would damage the stickers. And it worked like a charm! They look totally fresh now- no tip wear! And honestly, my nails grow pretty slowly, so there's not much cuticle-area growth on my middle and pinkie fingers.
I'm in love with these. I think they are PERFECT for vacation, when you really don't want to have to worry about your nail polish. I'm not sure how well the flat colors would look, but this pattern was great to hide imperfections and to minimize the effects of tip growth. They are awesome. If you've been on the fence, try them out!!! The only reason I may take these off now is because I want something pastel for Easter! I could definitely get a few more days out of these babies.

Happy Easter! I'll try to post my weekend manicure for you guys. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!