Monday, April 11, 2011

Zoya - Lolly

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been so long. I've been so tired from work that I haven't even thought about taking pictures. So here's one from about a week ago.

First, let me say that something weird is going on with Blogger. I uploaded this picture three times and it looks washed out each time. So it's actually much brighter than this, but you can at least get a good idea about the finish! If you click the picture to open it full-size, it is the correct color. Weird!
Zoya - Lolly is from Zoya's new Mod Mattes collection, and it's my first matte polish ever. It's definitely something different. It's a hot pink- not really neon, but very bright. The finish isn't too chalky, but is sort of a semi-matte, at least in my mind. It's a good change of pace, but I really like a shiny finish more than this look.

In other news, I'm now a platinum blonde, and it's so fun! That's pretty much all the news I have. I'll post a new profile picture so you can see how different I look. Thanks for reading! Check out my blogsale if you have time. I only sold two polishes- pathetic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!