Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Zoya Nail Polish Exchange!!!

Hey guys! In case you haven't heard, Zoya is doing their nail polish exchange this year! Basically, they give you half-price bottles of nail polish when you send in an old bottle. Okay, there's more to it than that. Get the details here: http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/

UPDATE:
I ordered:
Elodie
Whitney
Audrina
Heidi
Apple
Mitzi
Kiki

I think I will now have the complete "Drama" set, named after characters on The Hills. Sorry, but I loved that show! I already have Lo and LC, and I love them both! So I added the missing four polishes and then added on three more for good measure. This is a great opportunity to get rid of your old polish bottles in an eco-friendly way!

Hope you're having a great week! Kitty, Kitty is still holding up well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!