Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sally Hansen - Choco-latte

Hello, readers! I hope you're having a great weekend! I just wanted to pop in and show you my job interview nails. I wanted a neutral, something that was totally not distracting. Usually I let my nails do the talking for me, but in an interview you want to be remembered for what you say, not for what you have on your nails. Since I was really excited about this interview, I went out and bought a new polish. I think I've mentioned it before, but the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line is my favorite nail polish line! I love it. I have a bunch of colors from this brand, and they never let me down.

Choco-latte is just what I wanted! Its a really hard color to describe. I guess it's a really really really light brown, but maybe more tan? Hmm... just look at the picture and decide for yourself!

I guess the interview went well, because I'm going back in on Tuesday to meet the co-founders of the company. I'm excited! I think I'll probably go with Chanel - Khaki Rose for my manicure. Again, a very classic color that is beautiful, but isn't distracting.

How is your weekend going? Big plans for the week? What do you think of this polish? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I love neutrals. They never look bad especially if you wear acrylics (like I do) and since my hands are always in water, even if they chip, you dot really notice much. I'm so picking this one up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!