Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away

Hello lovelies! Today I have one of my top 5 polishes of all time, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in "Blue Me Away!" Phew, that's a mouthful. All the Sally Hansen lines have the most complicated names! I think a lot of brands have polishes called "Blue Me Away," but this is the only one I own.

Anywho, this polish is beautiful, striking, eye-catching, fun... I could keep going. And the best part is that it costs about $2.50! Pretty sweet. I was at Nordstroms yesterday looking at some Deborah Lippmann polishes (Didn't get one- I'm holding out for the new yellow jelly in April), and the woman working at the display couldn't get over my polish, and couldn't believe it was less than $3! It just goes to show you that you don't NEED to shell out the big bucks to have nice nails, although those expensive polishes sure are fun!

Blue Me Away! (yes, the exclamation point is part of the name, haha) is an awesome turquoise creme. Shown here are three coats. I feel like I used to be able to get away with two, but maybe I need a new bottle or something. Or maybe my memory is just failing me! It's really hard to capture in a photograph, but I picked the two pictures that I think are most color accurate. Unfortunately, I did this manicure right before bedtime, so if any of my nails look lumpy, that's why. Not the polish's fault! It's very bright, very smooth, and just a great all-around polish. I think I should buy a back-up bottle in case it goes away sometime!

In other news, I finally bought my first Hello Kitty by Sephora nail polish yesterday! After much deliberation, I went with Purple Sprinkles. I have dupes of all of the cremes, and the one I chose seemed nice worn alone or layered. So that will almost definitely be my next manicure to show you guys!

Thanks for reading, and please follow! I love my followers so much!!! Thank you! I get super excited anytime someone new follows. It makes my day!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!