Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nfu-Oh - 50

Hi! I am so tired, but I like to blog every other day!

Just a quick post tonight. It's been raining so hard here that I haven't been able to take any pictures of my current manicure (Milani - Techno Red from the Neon collection). So this is a manicure I had a while ago but never posted because I hate the pictures.

I tried to blur my cuticles to save you the disgust. Haha! Sorry about that. They were pretty bad when I took these pictures.

Anyway, this is a really special polish, Nfu-Oh - 50. This brand just numbers their polishes, no names. 50 is an amazing blue/green flakey! Big flakes float around in a lavender base that comes out clear on the nail. Here, I have two coats of American Apparel - Hassid under 50. I love the look! It really comes alive in the light. And the bottle is really cute too- It's like a corset top or something.

You can buy Nfu-Oh polish at http://www.fabuloustreet.com/ for $12.50 a bottle. I have this one and 56, which is green flakies!

So it's almost the weekend! I am tired and this weather is just wearing me down. Hopefully you're doing better than I am, haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!