Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Black Mesh over Chrysanthe-mum's the Word

Hello lovely readers! Thanks to all of my new followers! If you have a blog you'd like me to follow back, please leave the link in the comments. I'd love to!

Today I don't have anything super interesting for you, just an update to my most recent manicure. This is maybe one of the best aspects of China Glaze - Black Mesh. It's perfect for spicing up a manicure after you've had it on for a few days! Chrysanthe-mum's the Word really sticks out against the black! I love this look, and I hope you do too! There's quite a bit of growth on the pinkie though, so I think I'll have to do a new look tomorrow.

It's been a busy week so far, and it just started! Hope you're having a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!