Thursday, June 30, 2011

Minnie Mouse Nails

Hi, everyone! Sorry it's been so long. You know, I'm tired of saying sorry, so I better start posting more often. Here is my current manicure, inspired by Miss Minnie Mouse! I really wanted some simple nail art, so I went with dots. I was thinking about trying to draw her bow, but I really stink at nail art. The simpler, the better. I was inspired by Minnie's polka-dotted dress, which is red with white dots. Her shoes are yellow, and her ears/arms/etc are black, so I added one yellow and one black dot on each nail.

So what do you think? It was so easy.  I did two coats of China Glaze - Hey Sailor to start. It's my favorite red! Then, I dipped the non-brush end of an art brush in nail polish and dotted it on my nails. I did all of the dots in white first, using Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Lavender Cloud. Then, I put one dot of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow and one dot of American Apparel - Hassid for the black dot.

I really love this look, and I think I want to try it with different color combinations! I found many pictures of Minnie in a blue dress with a pink bow, so I might do something with that next time. I don't know why, but I'm all about Disney lately!

Thanks for reading! I hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    At least 160k women and men are utilizing a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's proven and works all the time.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Take a clear glass and fill it up half the way

    2) Then follow this crazy HACK

    and you'll be 1-2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!