Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weird, Sleepy Nail Art

Okay, I have sleeping problems. And I take medicine for this. And the medicine makes me do weird things at night. And I always wake up with little surprises. And this isn't the first time I've tried to do my nails too late at night, after taking my medicine. BUT this is the first time I took pictures!
 Here we have China Glaze - Blue Iguana over Hard Candy - Lava. I had the Lava manicure already done, so that part looks okay! But then, I guess I decided late at night that I needed some blue "nail art" in my life. Stripes, dots, and globs. The top coat on my pinkie is a chunky holographic glitter from Forever 21.

My friends at work and my mom thought this was too funny not to blog.  As usual, click the pictures to enlarge and see the true color. What do you think of my beautiful art???

3 comments:

  1. that is so funny! I take sleep medication too and often find myself doing strange things so I can totally relate! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

    (And really, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap this link to reveal if this quick test can help you discover your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!