Monday, June 6, 2011

Sinful Colors - Irish Green

Hello readers! This is SUCH a cheat post. By that, I mean that I'm totally only posting this swatch so I have something to post. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time for fun manicures, or to take pictures. Right now, I just put on a cool pink holo frankenpolish that I made a while ago. I will do my best to take some pictures tomorrow and get this baby posted, and explain how to franken your own glittery polishes!

I know, ONE finger? Total cheat. But level with me here, you know you can't walk into Walgreen's or Rite Aid without being smacked in the face by the Sinful Colors neon display. The only one that really called to me was this green, so I picked it up. And, for the money ($2 I think?), it's awesome. Very squishy and jelly-ish. Three coats was fine, and I do thin coats. So if you're thinking about it, pick this baby up!

That's all for now. Thanks for reading, and have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!