Saturday, June 18, 2011

Love and Beauty - Chunky Holographic Glitter

Hi, everyone! I know, it took a long time for me to post another blog! My bad. I had orientation for nursing school this week, and also I got sick. Some sort of cold/allergy combo. Gross. I hate blowing my nose, especially in front of other people, and there was a lot of that this week due to the fact that I couldn't miss orientation!

Okay, all snot aside, here's a manicure for you! This is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Chocolatte, which I've shown you before, and two coats of an unnamed Love & Beauty polish. I just named it "Chunky Holographic Glitter" because that's exactly what it is. You can get these polishes at Forever 21, and this one is pretty good! I used Seche Vite as a top coat as usual, but this look lasted me four days. I could have left it on, but four days is a loooooong time for me to sport the same polish.

Look how pretty it looks in the bottle, too! It's like a rainbow of color. Enlarge the picture to see all the rainbow prettiness! This look reminds me of Britney Spears' outfit from one of her MTV VMA performances of years past, and a coworker of mine had the same thought. Remember that outfit? Nude with glitter all over? Here, the image on the right: Britney. Yes? No? She used to be so hot. And then there was THIS. Admittedly, that's a terrible angle, and she still looks better than most women out there.

Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoy the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that! Gonna have to pop into Forever 21 to see if it's in stock! That would be really pretty under a jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great holographic glitter! Yes, I remember Britney's outfit. How funny, I was just talking about Britney with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember seeing this on your nails the day for orientation ,,,lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160 000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each night in their sleep.

    It's easy and it works on anybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) And then do this weight loss hack

    you'll be 1-2 lbs skinnier the next day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!