Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Ice Queen

Hello everyone! I did not take these pictures in a smokey brushfire. We're having 100+ degree weather here in Maryland, and my camera fogs up the second I walk outside! So, while these pictures are not the clearest, they're humorous and absurd.

My co-worker told me this manicure was "blog worthy," so here it is! I'm wearing Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Pink Blink with two coats of Sally Hansen Ice Queen on top. Pink Blink is a really nice baby pink. Opaque in two coats. Ice Queen was a gift from another of my co-workers. I wore two different earrings one day- one pink and one blue. She saw this polish at the store and it reminded her of me for that reason!
I love this look. It reminds me of cotton candy. I'm really sorry you have to view this manicure through a haze, but such is life. Ice Queen is a clear base with tons of teeny tiny silver glitter mixed in with larger pink and blue hexagon glitter. Very cute!
I love the new Hard as Nails bottles. I hate big round bottles, like OPI and China Glaze. They take up too much space! This bottle is thin and flat. I like it.

Is it very hot where you are? Hopefully you're inside enjoying the AC, just like I am!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the combo of these two polishes! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160 000 women and men are utilizing a simple and secret "water hack" to drop 1-2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's effective and it works every time.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Get a clear glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) Now use this proven hack

    and you'll become 1-2lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!