Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog Sale?

Hello, readers!

I'm going to have a TEENY TINY blog sale later this week. Some HTF/LE polishes, but just like five. I'm debating whether or not to sell my bottle of OPI - My Private Jet, the original formulation. I love it and cherish it, but I never wear it because I don't want to waste it. So that's a possibility.

Other than that, a couple of Chanels, RBL, OPI... I think that's it. I need any money I can get to buy my books for nursing school!

So I guess this is just a heads up, or something.

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your partner... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual attraction to you buried inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, look after and care for you with all his heart...

    ===> 12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try better than before to to be the best lover he can be.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this all-powerful impulse is so essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon find him expose his heart and mind for you in a way he's never experienced before and he will identify you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!