Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sally Hansen - Chartreuse Chase

Hello!

Today I want to share a recent manicure- Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Chartreuse Chase. I think this one is part of a spring line or something. Lots of pretty pastel colors on the display! A lot of them looked dupey to other polishes I own, so I just picked this one up.
I love this one! It's a light shade of chartreuse- very pastel. I got more compliments on this polish than any other I've worn recently! It was funny, because some people said they really liked my yellow polish, and some said they really liked my green polish! It's a hard one to nail down, but it's probably more of a greenish-yellow than a yellowish-green. Either way, it's cool! There's a really nice blue-green shimmer running through.

Did you get any colors from this line? I hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!