Monday, May 16, 2011

Deborah Lippmann - Yellow Brick Road

Howdy! I have a beautiful new polish to share with you today. This is Yellow Brick Road from Deborah Lippmann. This color got some buzz when it made its debut on Lady Gaga's tips at the Grammy Awards. I immediately freaked out. You guys, no joke, I once had a dream about the perfect yellow jelly nail polish, and I even wrote it down in a notebook I keep of things I want to remember.
So there it is! I'm in love, even with my crappy cuticles. Okay, so I obsessed over this polish after I saw it, but then I saw some swatches online and started wavering. It looked VERY warm-toned and that turned me off, especially at $16. Then, I bought a Groupon from Beauty Bar and when Yellow Brick Road became available, I decided to go for it. I also ordered Boom Boom Pow and Butter London - Thames, both of which I'll be reviewing soon. Anyway, I'm so glad I ordered this one. It's the perfect glossy sheer yellow jelly. I show my boyfriend all of my manicures because that's what I do, and he said, "Looks expensive." I think it's the glossiness.

If you're on the fence about this one, go for it! You'll be happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!